Attollo is a cyber-noir thriller set in a walled city off the coast of the Atlantic that’s been a victim of a nuclear disaster.
After several years of radio silence, you receive a message from your younger sibling that carries a strange sense of urgency to it. Either out of familial concern or boredom, you embark on a journey from your residence to your sibling's apartment in New Hampshire to see what’s going on and, hopefully, be home before the weekend.
Too bad it’s never so simple.
- Choose your gender, sexuality, and career choice
- Search for your missing sibling in an unpredictable world
- Deal with cults, corrupt governments, and superpowered criminals
- Commit a bit of light B&E with your local maximum security facility
- Get a good nights sleep (the most unrealistic part of this game)
- Or, you know, joy ride a Bugatti
- Pariah [NB] - Your local elusive vigilante who hides behind a mask and a set of sickles. Between spending their nights perched on rooftops, they do enjoy an odd B&E now and then. They also seem to enjoy throwing you into the fray on more than one occasion, much to your chagrin. (Pariah is a canon asexual character, which should be remembered if chosen to romance)
- Vasilisa Solovieva [F] - The detective who honestly just wants people to stop fighting. When she isn't solving cold cases, she's trying to make sure you don't die, although the city and its inhabitants seem to be making that quite the task for her.
- Operator [M] - The enigmatic city worker who lives among the decaying buildings of the Under City. Between keeping an eye on all of the cameras and maintaining Attollo's tentative peace agreements, he has his work cut out for him, although he does make efforts to keep you alive as well.
- Dreamwalker [M] - The Midnight Man, Mr. Vertigo—he goes by many names, but one thing is the same: he isn't someone you want to cross. As the leader of an ominous organization with a wicked set of powers on top of it all, Dreamwalker seems adamant about Attollo's ruin—and your presence may be creating a bump in his plans.
- Sysba/'Ymnar [F, M, or NB] - A disgraced eldritch god with a questionable dietary preference, Sysba has nothing but resentment for the humans they've been trapped with. Despite their allegiance to Ovo, they seem to do just about anything to create chaos. They also seem to know more about what's going on than they care to admit, a fact that may prove deadly down the line.
- Suha Sobhi [F] - A government operative with a stern sense of justice, Suha oversees the legal aspects of Attollo, and her position in the infamous Crowes Court has her as being nearly untouchable in terms of power. Having her assist in finding your sibling may be the break you need—or it could just make things even worse.
PATREON | KO-FI | BLOG
UI Credit to Nyehilism
Art credit to Dagnyart